Bugzilla is a 'Defect Tracking System' or 'Bug-Tracking System'. Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively. Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being 'free', Bugzilla has many features its expensive counterparts lack. Consequently, Bugzilla has quickly become a favorite of hundreds of organizations across the globe.
- Track bugs and code changes
- Communicate with teammates
- Submit and Review patches
- Manage quality assurance (QA)
Bugzilla can help you get a handle on the software development process. Successful projects often are the result of successful organization and communication. Bugzilla is a powerful tool that will help your team get organized and communicate effectively.
Many companies are finding that Bugzilla helps reduce DownTime, increase productivity, raise customer satisfaction, and Improve communication. Bugzilla can also help reduce costs by providing IT support accountability, telephone support knowledge bases, and by keeping tabs on unusual system or software issues. Bugzilla can do the same for your organization, regardless of its size.
- Bugzilla logo by
- Dave Shea Optimized database structure for increased performance and scalability
- Excellent security to protect confidentiality
- Advanced Query Tool that can remember your searches
- Integrated email capabilities
- Editable user Profiles and comprehensive email preferences
- Comprehensive permissions system
- Proven under fire as Mozilla's bug tracking system
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Bugzilla 3.7.3
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.